Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, Smartwool has added enhanced features to their responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool socks to help you stay comfortable, breathable, and able to hike any way you like. Improved durability and mesh zones work together with our top sock technologies to bring you a wool hiking sock capable of climbing it all. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the sock brings more comfort to your favorite hiking shoe or boot. A crew height helps add extra coverage on the trails and recycled nylon makes this sock more sustainable than ever before. Gear up to go far with Smartwool.
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- 55% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 32% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane