* Please select your size in the drop down menu to check availability.
However, whenever and wherever. That's how you feel in the Women's Freedom ISO 2, thanks to EVERUNTM cushioning and the debut of ISOKNIT. This women's neutral running shoe takes the great sock-like feel of ISOFIT and combines it with an engineered performance knit-giving you support, breathability, and freedom of movement, so nothing can hold you back.
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination
- 4 mm offset
- Plush cushion
- Designed for road & track use
- Heel: 22mm/Forefoot: 18mm
- Weight: 8.2 oz. | 232 g.