* Please select your size in the drop down menu to check availability
The Ousel is an approachable day hiker designed for everything form mellow backpacking to lunch break dog walks. It is named after Ousel Falls, a popular Bozeman-area hiking destination due to its relatively easy access and beautiful cascades. The Ousel has lots of stability and cushioning built in for just about any adventure.
- O FIT Insole® featuring Ortholite® Eco™ Originals™ and Hybrid™ eco contents with fully recycled moisture wicking top layer.
- Improved B-DRY lining adds increased waterproofness & breathability, is 100% recyclable and made from 25% post industrial waste.
- Outsole - Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- 'Buttersoft’ LWG gold certified nubuck leather
- Abrasion-resistant breathable mesh
- Coated leather toe & heel cap
- Breathable mesh tongue
- B-DRY Waterproof Membrane
- Welded lace eyelets