* Please select your size in the drop down menu to check availability.
What if your winter boots fit like your Oboz hiking boots? Since your exploits go beyond shoveling the walk and fouling your floor mats, we took the Bridger’s precision fit and added 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a wool-topped thermal O FIT Insole™ and a cold weather-specific outsole featuring winter rubber. Grab your headlamp and a Thermos. You don’t have to come back inside until you’re good and ready.
- Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- To keep you warm when temps plummet, we rely on 200 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation’s fine microfibers to trap air molecules between you and the outside, creating insulation and warmth no other insulator can.
- OUTSOLE: Granite Peak with Winterized Rubber — A toothy outsole made for winter trails. Featuring winterized rubber specifically formulated to be softer and grip in cold climate conditions.
- UPPER MATERIAL:
- Waterproof all Nubuck leather upper
- 200 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel kick
- Gaiter D-ring