* Please select your size in the drop down menu to check availability
Featuring the lightest, softest, and most responsive midsole ever in an Oboz shoe, the Katabatic Low is built for moving fast on the hiking trail. The EVA midsole provides a smooth ride and good transition while the outsole’s multi-directional lug pattern provides exceptional grip and superior acceleration and braking.
- O FIT Insole® featuring Ortholite® Eco™ Originals™ and Hybrid™ eco contents with fully recycled moisture wicking top layer.
- Outsole - Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- Volume Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Abrasion-resistant breathable mesh
- Reinforced TPU Overlays
- Upper is welded & stitched to reduce weight and provide protection and durability.