* Please select your size in the drop down menu to check availability.
With 25 years of Merrell's women's-specific fit, the Siren 4 Thermo is uniquely engineered to cradle the distinct contours of female feet, providing comfort, support, and stability even on the longest hikes with 200 grams of added insulation for warmth and protection. Now equipped with SOLARCORE® insulation, lightweight insulation material initially designed for NASA, you never have to worry about warmth.
The all-new medial zipper provides easy on/off, a new improvement made directly from customer feedback. Merrell waterproofing on the upper will keep your feet dry. With Vibram® IceTrek® underfoot, traction remains consistent under the wettest, most slippery conditions. For the first time ever incorporating Vibram® traction lug for enhanced grip on uneven terrain.
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Waterproof full grain leather and knit upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Heavy-duty, Waterproof, YKK medial zipper for easy on and off
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective and abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe cap
- 100% recycled fleece lining
- 200 grams Primaloft® Gold Eco Series synthetic insulation
- SOLARCORE® Aerogel insole provides underfoot superior warmth while being extremely flexible and ultra-thin
- 100% recycled mesh footbed cover
- Cleansport NXT™ treated for natural odor control
- 5% recycled removable PU footbed
- FloatPro™ Foam midsole for lightweight comfort that lasts
- Vibram® Icetrek outsole designed to provide the improved grip on very cold, icy, or snowy surfaces
- Vibram® traction lugs specifically designed to increase traction and shed debris with each step
- Stack Height: 28.5-20.5mm
- Drop: 8mm
- Lug: 5mm
- Half pair weight: 1lbs-3.04oz, 540g