* Please select your size in the drop down menu to check availability.
The agility of a light hiker with the warmth of a down jacket. Keen built these men's winter boots with active, frigid days in mind. With 200g of insulation, heat-trapping materials underfoot, and exceptional grip on snow and ice.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- KEEN.DRY- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM - Keen’s signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.