* Please select your size in the drop down menu to check availability.
Designed for toughness, and now even lighter. The Oshawa II combines outdoor style with advanced features, including a flexible, non-metallic puncture-resistant plate and our new carbon-fibre safety toe that’s 15% lighter than steel.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fibre toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Torsional stability shank (TSS) for midfoot support
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density Compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed