The Merino Mittens are a classic and timeless pair of mittens designed to combat changing trends. They are hand knit in in 10-ply extra fine, mulesing free merino wool to keep your hands warm in all kinds of cold weather. 2×2 ribbed border and knitted body. Unisex.
Hand knitted in 6 hours by women directly employed by Dinadi in Kathmandu, Nepal. Dinadi controls the production process from start to finish maximizing transparency and social impact.
- Yarn 100% fine merino wool (mulesing free)
- Yarn origin responsibly sourced from South Africa production
- Hand knit in 6 hrs by Dinadi employees in Nepal
- Fit unisex, one size
- Weight 90 grams
- Packaging biodegradable handmade lokta paper box
- Labelling hand signed by knitter #knowyourknitter