Merino Garter Mittens are circular garter knit creating a slightly bulkier knit that provides both style and extra warmth. The characteristic knit structure is their take on a playful approach to a minimalistic design. Hand knit in extra fine, mulesing free merino wool and with round finishing at both the top and thumb, these mittens have a 2×2 ribbed edge that can be cuffed. Unisex.
Hand knitted in 7 hours by women directly employed by Dinadi in Kathmandu, Nepal. Dinadi controls the production process from start to finish maximizing transparency and social impact.
- Yarn 100% fine merino wool (mulesing free)
- Yarn origin responsibly sourced from South Africa
- Production hand knit in 7 hrs by Dinadi employees in Nepal
- Fit unisex, one size
- Weight 125 grams
- Packaging biodegradable handmade lokta paper box
- Labelling hand signed by knitter #knowyourknitter