Dial it back to 1988, and you would probably spot someone wearing the Cheetah while bumping cassette tapes and doing aerobics on the beach. Decades later, these Smith sunglasses remain a cult favorite for their balance of outdoor functionality and style. The rounded cat-eye brow is the same as on the original, but we've upgraded to Carbonic lenses for a crystal-clear view.
It’s time to get outside and pursue the healthiest you with Smith x B4BC (Boarding for Breast Cancer). We’re releasing two special-edition sunglasses, one for the Cheetah and one for the Bobcat Sunglasses to raise awareness for active living and early breast cancer detection. Each pair comes with a shower-friendly card that explains how to do a breast self-exam. There’s no missing the rose gold color palette and bright, printed pouch — vibrant celebrations of healthy living. A portion of sales will be donated to B4BC.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Durable cellulose acetate frames
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple