A CLASSIC WINTER BOOT THAT HAS KEPT US WARM SINCE THE BEGINNING, NOW UPDATED WITH A BEAUTIFUL FLORAL PRINT.
Bogs were first created for farmers in soggy Oregon, and these women's boots are here to prove it. They're 100% waterproof with a durable build and a burly nonslip outsole to navigate mucky stalls and muddy paddocks. Neo-Tech insulation keeps you warm and comfortable in subzero temperatures.
- 100% Waterproof
- Comfort rated to -40ºF/-40ºC
- Height: 13”
- Circumference: 11"
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- Easy pull-on handles